Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Day at the Dentist

Yesterday we went to the dentist, boy was that fun!  When we left Las Vegas and moved to Coos Bay, I knew we were moving to Redneck country, so I thought we needed to fit in, so I told my kids that they didn't have to brush their teeth anymore.  They really liked that idea, I thought we were doing a good job of fitting in, and I figured our dentist would be thouroughly happy about it, but boy did I get a scolding.  They told me the weren't sure they would be able to save Sarah's teeth, man I thought she looked pretty good, Heather what do you think?  You are a dental hygenist, can her teeth be saved?  They aren't too bad!  (Acutally, poor Kole, he inhereted Bevell teeth, we last had our teeth cleaned in August, and he had no cavities, but since we moved here he now has 4.)

5 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

I thought that you were serious until I scrolled down and saw the picture. Very cute Sarah!

Brett and Heather said...

Looks like she needs to come visit me in Vegas. Don't worry Sarah, I can make it all better without anything hurting.

Ashton said...

NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Richardsons said...

That was pretty good! :) You are too funny! I love the picture...I was definitely NOT expecting that! :)

Sherrie said...

Sonya you got me good. I was so excited when I saw your blog on Heathers blog. I didn't know you had one. Loved the picture Sarah. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I sure miss you. I hope all is well and you are all settled in. I saw our family on your blog. So I don't need to update you on our family. Hi from all ten of us. I can't believe my baby turns three in a few days. Time is going by too fast!!!! Luv ya