Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tag and you are it Kris

What is his full name?  Kristopher Jon Davis (Krash to his college buddies)

How long have you been married?  Going on 12 blissful years

How long were you dating?  We dated for a very long time, 3 1/2 years, it took me that long to convince him.

Who eats more sweets?  It depends on the day, and what diet that I am on.  We both love sweets, I probably average more than he does.

Who said I love you first?  We both don't remember.  Does that surprise anyone?  Because I do have the memory of I boy I can't remember his name!

Who is taller?  Kris 

Who can sing better?  I don't know if you call it singing, but I definitly can.

Who is smarter?  I was book smarter in college, but now it depends on what we are dealing with.

Who does the laundry?  The washing machine and the dryer.  I load the clothes in both, fold, but Kris does help with putting them away (hint: I fold them on his side of the bed, so that way if he wants to get into bed he has to put them away, if he falls asleep on the couch, he didn't want to help.)

Who pays the bills?  Kris makes the money so I can pay the bills.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  I do, I use to sleep on the other side, but from that side you can see into the livingroom and occasionally I would wake up and see someone standing in the doorway, so Kris made us change sides, Rachel you understand what I am saying.

Who cooks dinner?  I get to, it has been nice, most of the time, because moving to Coos Bay I have been forced to cook, because they don't have 3/4 the selection of eating establishments as LV which made eating out easier.

Who drives?  Kris drives most of the time when we are together.  I do a lot of backseat driving, which Kris doesn't appreciate

Who's more stubborn?  I asked Kris this question and he said that I was, and I said that he was, so what do you think?

Who kissed who first?  Kris kissed me first.  Kris asked me to a valentine dance and we where dancing a slow song, surprising I still remember who sings it Boys 2 Men I think it is called Water runs dry?  Maybe?

Who asked who out first?  Kris asked me out.

Who proposed?  Kris did, and he sent me on a treasure hunt, very clever, and original.

Who wears the pants?  I definitely do, but Kris lets me and when he has an opinion about a certain situation he lets me know.

I tag whoever wants to participate.

No comments: